STAGE ONE: FLUSH OUT YOUR COURSE
Time estimate: 30 minutes
You may already have a clear idea of what you wish to teach in your first/next course. If so, great. It’ll be useful to answer the questions below in your Courseathon Journal nonetheless.
If you have no clue what to teach first/next, the exercises below will help. Write down your answers in your Courseathon Journal.
- I have 2 hours left to live. A friend is with me, to whom I want to pass on some wisdom and teaching that I consider really useful and necessary. What would I teach?
- In what do I have proven experience? Can I demonstrate it? Do other people want to know how to do/understand this thing?
- Am I teaching something already? Do I enjoy it? Does it align with a bigger mission or dream I may have? Will I be happy becoming more and more expert in this topic?
- What would I want to become more expert in, given a chance?
- Who do I know who is an exert in something, with whom I might collaborate such that our joint expertise adds up to something valuable?
The main thing is that you want some kind of proof that you have engaged or are actively engaging in the thing which you are teaching. Proof will be important in the teaching and on the sales page!