If you’re looking for ideas to keep your Snapchat followers engaged, you’ve come to the right place! This blog post will discuss 40 different story ideas that will help you stand out from the crowd. Snapchat is a great social media platform for businesses and influencers because it allows you to connect with your followers more personally. With over 340 million daily active users in 2022, creating exciting and engaging content is essential to building a business or personal brand. So without further ado, let’s get started!
Snapchat Story Ideas for Businesses and Brands
- Share a behind-the-scenes look at your company.
- Showcase your products and services.
- Hold a contest or giveaway.
- Take your followers on a tour of your office or facility.
- Share tips and advice related to your industry.
- Highlight your team members and what they do.
- Share customer testimonials or case studies.
- Offer exclusive discounts or coupons to followers.
- Hold a Q&A session with followers.
- Share photos and videos from events you attended or hosted.
- Reveal new products or services you’re launching.
- Give a sneak peek at upcoming projects or initiatives.
- Highlight success stories from customers or clients.
- Share funny or interesting videos related to your industry.
- Interview thought leaders or experts in your industry.
- Share inspiring or motivational quotes.
- Post helpful tutorials or how-to guides related to your industry.
- Feature employees or customers who have gone above and beyond duty.
- Share funny or entertaining stories about your company or employees.
- Ask followers for their feedback and suggestions.
- User-generated content (UGC) from your target audience.
- Share interesting facts about your company or industry.
- Highlight charitable work you’ve done or are involved in.
- Share insights into your company culture.
- Post funny memes related to your industry.
- Create themed days (e.g. Throwback Thursday, Fun Friday, etc.).
- Share photos and videos of customers using your products/services.
Individual? Here Are 20 Snapchat Ideas for Influencers
Sometimes the most personal content works best – even for a business or as a solopreneur. Or perhaps you are building an individual presence on Snapchat. Whichever the case, these 20 more personal Snapchat story ideas will be helpful:
- Share your favorite Snapchat filters and different ways to use them.
- Showcase your creative side by sharing Snapchat drawings and art.
- Give followers a tour of your city or town.
- Share snaps of your daily routine or what you’re up to today.
- Post a “day in the life” of you as an influencer.
- Take followers on a tour of your home or office.
- Share tips on how to use Snapchat for marketing or business purposes.
- Share behind-the-scenes footage of photoshoots, events, or product launches.
- Give sneak peeks of new products or services that you’re working on.
- Take followers on a shopping spree and show them your favorite places to shop.
- Share recipes and cooking tips using Snapchat’s filters and lenses.
- Post videos of your workouts at the gym or outdoors.
- Give beauty tips and show followers how to do your favorite makeup looks.
- Share funny stories and anecdotes about your life as an influencer.
- Post pictures and videos of your travels and adventures around the world.
- Offer advice on how to live a more productive and healthier lifestyle.
- Share snaps of events or parties that you’re attending over the weekend.
- Reveal exclusive discount codes for followers only on Snapchat.
- Give sneak peeks of new music releases or upcoming movie trailers.
- Do a “takeover” of another influencer’s Snapchat account for a day.
How do you get more engagement on Snapchat?
To get more attention on Snapchat, you need to create exciting and engaging content. You can use creative story ideas like those listed in this blog post. Additionally, you can also use filters and stickers to add a touch of creativity to your snaps. Finally, respond to your followers’ comments and messages, and be active on the platform. By doing these things, you will be able to connect with your followers more personally and stand out from the competition.
What do the eyes mean on Snapchat?
The eyes emoji is the Story Rewatch feature on Snapchat Plus – indicating that the story has been viewed more than once by the same person.
What are some funny things to post on a Snapchat story?
Some funny things to post on a Snapchat story include:
- Funny quotes
- Funny videos
- Funny memes
- Pictures of funny animals
- Pictures of people doing funny things
- Reaction videos to the above
What are some favorite things to see on Snapchat?
Some popular content to see on Snapchat are:
- People’s travels
- Their everyday lives
- Their creative endeavors
It’s always interesting to see what people are up to and how they spend their time. Personal information (as opposed to private information, which you should not publish) and real life always work well on social media.
What is not allowed on Snapchat?
While Snapchat is a great way to connect with your followers, some things are not allowed on the app. The following are some of the things that are not allowed on Snapchat:
- Adult content
- Drugs and alcohol
- Copyright infringement
Is Snapchat still popular in 2022?
Snapchat is still popular in 2022 because it offers a unique and personal way to connect with followers. With over 340 million daily active users, it’s one of the most popular social media platforms. Additionally, Snapchat offers various filters and other features that make it stand out from the competition.